Gatchews Dog Treats Shark Cartilage 100g
Product Code: GAT-E703-100
Natural Shark Cartilage chews and treats are a great product for all dog or cat breeds and age. The Shark Cartilage is approx. 15cm is size which makes it easy to store and carry with you, but big enough it wont be finished in one mouthful.
This product is derived from the Gummy Shark, which is found everywhere in Australia and classed as 'Sustainable' by the Australian government. The Gummy Shark is also called flake, and it is very commonly found in 'Fish & Chip' shops. These fish are caught for human consumption in Australia. We mainly use the non-human consumption leftovers which would otherwise be discarded. Therefore nothing is wasted.
We DO NOT catch endangered sharks to use just their fins, tails, skins for pet products. We use leftovers of common sustainable fished shark used for human consumption.
We ensure no endangered sharks are used in our treats & products. The sharks used in our products are deemed "least concern" by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature.
We use a slow-drying process to remove the moisture from the quality products we source, resulting in an amplified flavor profile irresistible to pets. This process is all-natural with no added chemicals or additives.
- Single ingredient - 100% Human Grade Shark, no additives like fillers, corn or other nasties. Just 1 single ingredient.
- 100% all natural - Our Shark Cartilage Chews are made from Shark caught in Australia. High in protein and free from added sugar or fillers.
- Chemical FREE - No preservatives, chemicals colours or flavours.
Pack Size: 100 g
- All Dogs of size and age
- Great for puppies
- Great for Teething puppies
- Medium Chew time
- Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, Protein & Calcium, making it a great for pets that suffer with joint or mobility issues such as arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- Protein – 42.3g/100g
- Fat – 1.6g/100g
- Sodium – 840mg/100g
Store your Gatchews in a cool dry place away from your Dog. They will search for it.
Product will last approx. 18 months.