Bosch High Premium Concept Soft Adult with Farm Duck & Potato Dog Dry Food 12.5kg
Product Code: BHPS53640125
Out Of Stock
Bosch High Premium Soft+ Farm Duck & Potato is easily digestable diet formulated with no grains.
- For fully grown dogs with sensitive digestion
- Ideal for those who have food intolerances or allergies to different ingredients
- Premium ingredients from Germany's Baden-Württemberg Region
- Single-Protein: With only one animal protein source. Helps to reduce the likelihood of reactions
- Grain-free: Uses potato, a rich source of carbohydrate and energy that is easy on the digestion.
- Tasty Trout: High quality source of protein with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Support the maintenance and function of cartilage, and help to strengthen bones
- Chicory: Provides prebiotic Inulin that prevent the spread of harmful gut bacteria, and help to balance gut flora.
Bosch dog food uses only carefully selected ingredientssuitable for human consumption(incl. poultry, whole egg, beef, lamb, vegetables, wholegrain), which are prepared in a gentle cooking process making extremely tasty, digestible, high quality dog food with optimal nutritional value.
Fresh duck meat (60 %), potato starch, potato protein (8 %), peas (dehydrated), hydrolysed protein (duck), dicalcium phosphate, yeast (dehydrated, 0.04 % β-glucans), psyllium seeds, cellulose fibres, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, chicory powder (0.02 %), yucca (dehydrated).
Protein 22.00 %
Fat content 13.50 %
Crude fibre 2.50 %
Crude ash 4.70 %
Phosphorus 0.90 %
Calcium 1.10 %
Sodium 0.20 %
Potassium 0.60 %
Magnesium 0.08 %
Metabolisable energy 14.18 MJ/kg
Moisture 18.00 %.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A 12,000 I.U.
Vitamin D3 1,200 I.U.
Vitamin B1 10 mg
Vitamin B2 10 mg
Vitamin B6 6 mg
Vitamin B12 40 mcg
Biotin 350 mcg
Pantothenic acid 20 mg
Niacin 40 mg
Folic acid 2 mg
Vitamin C 80 mg
Choline chloride 1,350 mg
Vitamin E 70 mg.
Trace Elements (per kg)
Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 25 mg
Copper (as copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate) 10 mg
Manganese 10 mg
Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2 mg
Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.20 mg
Zinc (as zinc oxide) 70 mg
Iron 130 mg.
Adult dogs of all breeds.
Feed daily as a complete and balanced meal according to instructions on packaging.
If this food is new to your dog, gradually introduce into his or her diet by mixing in small portions of the new food with the current food.
This should take at least 1 week to do so (eg. mix 20% of new food with 80% of the current food for the first two, 40% of the new food with 60% of the current food for the next two, and so on).
Do note that the transition period can take up to a month if your dog:
- Has a sensitive stomach.
- Has only been on one or few types of dog food formulas in his or her life.
Available in 2 Size :2.5kg & 12.5kg.