Highly digestible venison and small kibble size make this formula easy on your small breed dog’s tummy and teeth. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while roasted venison, along with lamb, egg, duck and ocean fish proteins provide optimal amino acid nutrition. Rich in protein and fat, this formula provides the energy that active small dogs need.
- Pasture-Raised Venison – Venison, the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.
- Ideal For Small Breeds IconsIdeal For Small Breeds – Rich in proteins and fat, this formula provides the energy that active small breed adult dogs need in a small kibble size that is easy for small mouths to chew.
- Species-Specific Probiotics Icon<Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Digestive Support IconsDigestive Support – Fiber from garbanzo beans helps promote digestive health while prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Garbanzo Beans IconsGarbanzo Beans – Rich in protein, minerals and fiber, garbanzo beans add a host of nutrients to this grain-free formula.
- Antioxidants IconAntioxidants – Legumes and fruits, including peas, lentils, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Venison, lamb meal, garbanzo beans, peas, lentils, pea protein, canola oil, egg product, duck meal, pea flour, tomato pomace, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms.