• 2 in 1 goat’s milk conditioning dog shampoo.
• Fortified with Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Aloe Vera extracts and Lanolin.
• Rejuvenate and restore elasticity, softness and shine in its coat.
• Moisturizes the skin, prevents dehydration and slows down the aging process.
• Meadowfoam Seed Oil Derivative.
• Aloe Vera Extract.
• Guar Gum Derivatives.
• Milk Extract.
• Contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface.
• Contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue and maintain healthy skin.
• Contains cream that will not dry your pets’ skin. This is important because keeping skin naturally moisturized helps keep skin healthy.
• Contains minerals such as selenium. Selenium prevents skin cancer. It can also helps prevent damage to the skin from excessive time in the sun.
Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Polyquartenium – 7, Dimenthicone PEG – 8 Meadowfoamate, PEG – 75 Lanolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Extract, Propylene Glycol & Water, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth12, Triclosan, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl
Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Milk Extract, Water and Colour.
Directions of Usage
• SHAKE BOTTLE WELL.
• Pour a liberal amount and apply on moist pet’s coat and skin.
• Lather, allow shampoo to sit for 2-3 minutes and rinse well.