Bath time should be enjoyable for everyone.
- Excellent solution for an everyday clean but gentle enough to use on a variety of skin conditions.
- Gentle on skin problems while soothing sensitive, irritated or itchy skin.
- Lemon-scented tea tree oil is a natural calmer, making it ideal for dogs who find bath time stressful.
- Help with fleas, ticks and lice. Customers tell us it clears up fleas and lice immediately, and ticks fall off within a day of washing.
- Economical to use – one bar is equivalent of over 600ml of liquid shampoo.
- Washing a dog is so much easier with a bar of soap. It frees up one hand to hold the dog, and it is easier to wash the underside of your dog – gravity isn’t working against you.
- Saponified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Saponified Coconut Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Neem Oil
- Lemon Scented Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Manuka Pure Essential Oil
- Neem Leaf
- Titanium Dioxide
Because we are doing our bit to make a difference for planet earth our soap bars are box in compostable kraft boxes. That’s because we are philosophically opposed to unnecessary packaging.
When you’re finished, the kraft box can go into the compost. The cardboard display boxes can be composted as well or recycled.
- Wet your dog thoroughly and either rub the soap directly onto their coat or lather up into a sponge and rub in.
- Work the soap in with a good massage – being washed should be enjoyable.
- Rinse off thoroughly with clean water.
Any fleas should fall off the animal straight away.
As with any soap, please keep out of eyes. In the unlikely event of any skin reaction to this product, discontinue use.