Aixia Kenko Pouch Kidney Tuna Flakes & Sauce Adult 40g
Product Code: AXKJ3
Aixia Kenko Kidney Care Adult Pouch Cat Food is a product for all adult cats who are concerned about their kidney health, but it is especially recommended for senior cats around the age of 7 when they begin to be concerned about their kidney health.
The relationship between DHA and feline kidneys was jointly researched by the Laboratory of Small Animal Medicine, Iwate University, the Central Research Institute of Maruha Nichiro Co., Ltd., and Aisia Co., Ltd.
Considering the health maintenance of your cat's kidneys, this is a comprehensive nutritional food containing 250mg of DHA per bag.
In addition, unsaturated fatty acids (n-6 series, n-3 series) are adjusted in a well-balanced manner, and potassium citrate, vitamins E and C are added.
Paste type that is easy to lick and eat.
- Formulated with "DHA" to maintain the health of the cat's kidneys
- Comprehensive nutritional food given as a daily staple food
- Soft and easy-to-eat flake thick type
- Suitable for a wide range of cats from 1 year old adult to senior cats
- Domestic products carefully made in domestic factories
- 40g single serving size
Seafood (tuna, fish extract, dried bonito powder), oils (soybean oil, refined fish oil containing DHA), soybean protein, starches, yeast extract, oligosaccharides, dried yeast, minerals (Ca, P, K, Cl, Fe, Cu, Mn, Zn, I), thickening polysaccharides, vitamins (A, D, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, choline, C), taurine, citric Acid potassium .
Protein: 7.6% or more, Fat: 3.9% or more, Crude fiber: 0.1% or less, Ash: 3.8% or less, Moisture: 85.0% or less.
Adult & senior cats.
- Feed according to instructions on the label, or mix in with dry food and other types of food as a meal mixer or topper.
- Wet food is a good option for cats who do not drink water frequently or sufficiently.
- If this food is new to your cat, gradually introduce into his or her diet by mixing in small portions of the new food with the current food.
- This should take at least 1 week to do so (eg. mix 20% of new food with 80% of the current food for the first two, 40% of the new food with 60% of the current food for the next two, and so on).
- Do note that the transition period can take up to a month if your cat:
- Has a sensitive stomach.
- Has only been on one or few types of cat food formulas in his or her life.
Country Of Origin
Made in Japan.