Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Vanilla Mint Toothpaste for Dogs & Cats 70g
Product Code: CET103
Out Of Stock
With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. Their product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals.
C.E.T. Tartar Control Toothpaste for dogs and cats is designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers. The Tartar Control Toothpastes contain a strengthened enzyme system and are more abrasive than regular toothpastes. Contains no foaming agents, so they are safe for pets if ingested.
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats
- Designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers
- Contains a strengthened enzyme system and is more abrasive than regular toothpastes
- Includes no foaming agents, so this toothpaste is safe for pets to swallow
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and loosen tartar to ensure your pet maintains a clean mouth
Sorbitol, dicalcium phosphate anhydrous, purified water, hydrated silica, glycerin, dextrose, xanthan gum, vanillin, titanium dioxide, sodium benzoate, methyl salicylate, potassium thiocyanate, glucose oxidase (aspergillus niger) and lactoperoxidase.
Direction for use:
Use a soft-bristled toothbrush such as the C.E.T. Dual-Ended Toothbrush. Apply daily or as directed by your veterinarian. Your veterinarian may give you specific directions; follow this professional advice closely.