Nurture Pro Cat Food Longevity Chicken & Skipjack Tuna Meat With Cranberries 80g (24 cans)
Product Code: N903 Carton (24 Cans)
Looking for something different to satisfy your cats' fussy palates? Nurture Pro Longevityfeatures six delicious grain-free recipes that combine high quality protein and nutrition with unusual food ingredients like catnip, cranberries and papaya to make mealtimes a more exciting event. This mouthwatering menu embraces the finest qualities of nature to provide your little ones with ample vigor for their everyday adventures. Essentially a gourmet dish in a can, all Longevity recipes feature succulent cuts of fresh chicken and skipjack tuna white meat as the first two ingredients. Purrfect for finicky kitties, these tasty meals feature the best of two worlds for both meat and seafood lovers alike.
- Catnip: Naturally soothes skin irritations, repels insects, and reduces bloating and anxiety levels.
- Cranberries: Aids in the prevention of urinary tract infections (UTI), and guards against harmful bacteria.
- Coconut: Improves digestive health and immune system, as well as regulates blood sugar levels.
- Pineapple: Regulates the digestive system and relieves constipation.
- Papaya: Helps with weight management, relieves constipation and improves overall digestion.
- Ginger: Relieves stomach upsets, reduces bloating and alleviates overall digestive discomforts.
Chicken, Skipjack Tuna White Meat, Cranberries, Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Manganese Sulfate, Iron Oxide, Iron Pyrophosphate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Taurine.
Energy: 75.25 Kcal / 100g
About Nurture Pro
Nurture Pro’s sole mission is to provide house animals with the best quality food, protection and care possible. It's about knowing the exact ingredients that go into the stomach of pets. It's about knowing how the ingredients are handled and the step-by-step recipe. It's about having vets and animal experts to guarantee that pets are fed nutritionally all-natural wholesome foods that are biologically appropriate.