Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Poultry Toothpaste for Dogs & Cats 70g
Product Code: CET101
Out Of Stock
With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. Their product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals.
C.E.T. Tartar Control Toothpaste for dogs and cats is designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers. The Tartar Control Toothpastes contain a strengthened enzyme system and are more abrasive than regular toothpastes. Contains no foaming agents, so they are safe for pets if ingested.
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats.
- Specially developed to be safe, effective, and appealing to your dogs and cats
- Contains the C.E.T. Dual Enzyme system to inhibit the formation of plaque.
- Doesn’t include any foaming agents which means this toothpaste is meant to be swallowed.
- Since it’s great for dogs and cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households.
Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Sorbitol, Purified Water, Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Poultry Digest, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Thiocyanate.
Direction for use:
Use a soft-bristled toothbrush such as the C.E.T. Dual-Ended Toothbrush. Apply daily or as directed by your veterinarian. Your veterinarian may give you specific directions; follow this professional advice closely.