Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe With Real Salmon Dog Dry Food 20lb
Product Code: 6165816
High animal protein, grain-free recipe guided by our belief in raw, Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon unlocks your dog’s potential to thrive. Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural Omegas and antioxidants for digestive health, healthy skin and coat, and immune health.
- Wild-caught salmon is the first ingredient for high animal protein to support strong, lean muscles
- Features 72% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils, plus 28% fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients
- Never contains any grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives
- Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural omegas and antioxidants to support digestive health, healthy skin and coat, and immune health
- Made in the USA using premium ingredients from around the world, with the pure nutrition of raw in every piece
Salmon, White Fish Meal (Pacific Whiting, Pacific Sole, Pacific Rockfish), Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Herring Meal, Chickpeas, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Tapioca, Dried Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Montmorillonite Clay, Vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Freeze Dried Cod, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (min)||37.50 %|
|Crude Fat (min)||21 %|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4 %|
|Moisture (max)||10 %|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min)||85 mg/kg|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)||1.70 %|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)||2.60 %|
|Bacillus coagulans (min)||60,000,000 CFU/lb|
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your dog’s diet.
|5 – 15 LB||16 – 25 LB||26 – 50 LB||51 – 75 LB||76 – 100 lb|
|Adult Maintenance||½ – 1||1 – 1¼||1¼ – 2¼||2¼ – 3||3 – 3¾|
|Weight Loss||¼ – ½||½ – ¾||¾ – 1¼||1¼ – 2||2 – 2¼|
*Standard 8 oz dry measuring cup
Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult maintenance amount shown above.
Pregnant/nursing females: Feed up to three times the adult maintenance amount shown above.